Who we are - When we use to 'we', 'us', 'our' and 'I' this refers to Orgill Originals.
'Individuals', 'They' and 'Customer' refers to anyone whose information we may collect - This includes individuals who request quotes for custom orders throughout our bespoke order process, any customer who has placed an order through us, any individual who has agreed to receive further contact from us.
Information we collect - To fulfil individuals orders we require certain information - this includes the following:
- Individuals Full Name - Identity details which may include marital status and gender
- Contact Details - email address, delivery address, billing address, telephone number
- Transaction Data - this may include billing and payment details, details of individuals purchases made, the items customers have ordered
- Personalised Information - for personalised orders this may include spouses/friends names, birthdays, anniversary dates and personal photographs - these are only collected when it is required information to complete a customers order.
- Usage Data - this is collected by our site to show us how individuals use our services and what services they use - i.e which pages individuals visit
The reasons we collect and how we use individuals information are the following:
- to provide individuals with our services when completing customers order, customer service or settling disputes.
- to provide individuals with our newsletter - only when they have affirmed consent and signed up to receive this information.
- for legal obligations, such as paying taxes
How we collect individuals information:
- When individuals make a purchase from us
- When individuals get in touch with us via our Contact forms
- When individuals get in touch through our Bespoke Order service - creating a quotation whether or not the Bespoke Order is completed
- When individuals sign up to our newsletter
- When individuals enter a competition or survey we run
- When individuals provide us with feedback
- Through our official Facebook Page when an individual has contacted us via this site for further information of our services or to complete a purchase
- Through our official Instagram Page when an individual has contacted us via this site for further information of our services or to complete a purchase
Customer information is only shared with limited parties that are only required to fulfil individuals requests.
- Service providers, Create.net provide our business with your transaction details and individuals emails so we can complete customers orders, respond to queries/bespoke requests and feedback
- Delivery Companies, such as Royal Mail. We provide the delivery companies we use with only the required information they need - Name and Delivery Address from orders placed with us.
- MailChimp - The only data submitted with this service are customer emails and names are only used for our newsletter when an individual has voluntarily signed up to receive this information, the individual can unsubscribe at any time and their data will be removed.
- Compliance with law - we will only collect and use customer information should we be required by law, to respond to legal requirements, prevent, investigate fraud or technical issues, to protect our customers.
Data retention - We will only keep customer information for as long as necessary to complete our services and for legal obligations such as paying taxes along with the services mentioned above. Generally customer data is kept for 5 years.
Right to erasure - Individuals can request to see the details we hold for them and/or have them changed or removed. We will respond to requests within one month. All details will be removed other than those we need for legal reasons - these will be made anonymous.
Individuals can object to us processing information, ask us to update or correct their information, request a copy of the information we hold, ask to have the information restricted or deleted (see above) or complain if they feel their information has been mishandled.
If individuals wish to raise a complaint we encourage them to contact us first but they are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
We take appropriate measures to protect the data we hold to prevent it from being lost, altered or accessed in an unauthorised manner. The data we have has limited access by the parties mentioned above and myself.
Cookies are small files of information that are stored by your browser in your devices hard drive. Cookies provide a way for you to retain preferences, such as payments and adding products to your basket. We use them in our website statistics to track sales and visitor numbers, managed by our website provider Create.net. Our cookies never store your personal details.
You can control the cookies stored on your computer, please be aware if you disable cookies some parts of our site may not function properly - for more information visit aboutcookies.org.uk